March Madness

 Have you got the buzz?

I remember my first March Madness game in March 2006. It was Gonzaga that captured my attention and I enjoy rooting for them since then. Since then, I will watch as many games as I can because of it’s raw emotion as these teams have an opportunity to show their skills, spirit, and talent. 

When a “small” school can compete against a “big dog”, that is what this tournament is all about… Opportunities. 

If you want to make it exciting and follow teams, you can print out a 2022 NCAA Division I Men’s bracket or use CBS Sports App

If you want to be  part of the action, you can purchase Men’s tournament tickets at the Moda Center for March 17 and March 19.  

Who do you think will make it to the Sweet 16, Final Four, and Championship Game on April 4?



What's your opinion?

@GMBoutwell